Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello... Is It Me You're Looking For?

I KNOW! All of you out there who have been asking me or making me feel guilty for not doing my blog or shaming me with your adorably cute pictures on your own blogs..... here is the Lewis Family, back in action.
Were we ever really in action? I mean, two pictures of Christmas a year and a half ago is not what I call active. Let's face it, I've been blogging-ly sedentary for quite some time. Well, NOT anymore! I can't stand having all these pictures loading me down, I've got to shed the cuteness and share it with you.
Get ready, though... I just might become addicted and you'll all wonder why you asked me to do it in the first place. Should I ever overwhelm you with too much information or the faces of my three little angels... too BAD, you asked for it.

I'll just start with the Birthday Girl Brynn:

Brynn (3)

We went to St. George for our niece, Erin's wedding at the end of May. The kids and I stayed for a week. While we were there, we celebrated Brynn's third birthday with aunts, uncle, cousins, Grandma & Grandpa. The kids had fun on the Slip N Slide. Here's some awesome moves by the birthday girl:








She wasn't the only one having fun!


Maren and Gracie


Carolee and Tayler


Apparently, Uncle Gavin didn't think the girls were getting wet enough, so he took matters into his own hands:


We also had a water balloon fight with the fifty million balloons that Grandpa, Gavin and Gina filled earlier that day (Sorry, no pictures of this). When the balloons ran out, Gavin and I still wanted more, so we had a good water hose fight, with the "adults" and other children looking on. I love being a kid!!

Opening Presents:





Caterpillar Cake!







What a fun party! Thanks, cousins, for making it special....



.....and a little crazy!






No comments: